Health Marker Report is the section of the basic Basepaws Cat DNA Report which test for over 39 genetic mutations that correspond to 17 genetic conditions. Here you will be able to discover if your cat has tested positive for a genetic variant associated with any of the genetic diseases included in our database.
The current Health Report includes the following conditions:
1. Autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome
3. Factor XII deficiency
5. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
6. Hypokalemic periodic paralysis
11. Niemann-Pick disease
12. Polycystic kidney disease
14. Primary hyperoxaluria
15. Pyruvate kinase deficiency of erythrocyte
16. Retinal degeneration
17. Vitamin D-deficiency rickets
We are continually updating our Basepaws Cat DNA Reports in parallel to our database growth. As we gather more data, our reports will evolve to be more accurate, comprehensive and detailed. If you have any questions about your Health Marker Report, please reach out to us to email@example.com.